OUR CORE SERVICES
Regulatory 'Hosting' Services
Registrar & Transfer Agency
Banking & Treasury
Bespoke Administration Services
Financial & Treasury Services
- Maintenance of fund and client bank accounts
- Preparation of fund wire transfer instructions
- Acting dual signatory on fund bank accounts
- Preparation of management company invoicing
- Accounting services to fund management companies
- Bank account reconciliations
- Cash flow monitoring and reconciliations
- Preparation of group operational financial statements
Corporate Administration Services
- Fund formation
- Regulatory licensing
- Legal documentation and compliance
- Bank and broker accounts establishment
- Stock exchange listing
- Collation and review of client and investor due diligence and AML
- Preparation and filing of reports to Regulators
- Co-ordination of fund annual audits
- Company incorporation
- Company secretarial services
- Processing fund subscriptions/redemptions/transfer
- Maintenance of fund share registers
- Preparation of investor share confirmations
- Preparation of NAV confirmation reports to investors
- Arranging periodic fund Board meetings and drafting resolutions
Fund Administration & Valuation Services
- Daily indicative calculation of net asset valuation
- Weekly/monthly formal calculation of net asset valuation
- Independent daily reconciliation of fund trading activity
- Independent pricing verification of fund security positions
- Liaising with fund brokers
- Bank and broker reconciliations
- Preparation of hard-copy account files and financial statements for audit purposes
- Daily communication with investment managers
- Preparation of draft financial statements for audit review
CONTACT & QUESTIONS
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions about our services, please get in touch with us by filling out the contact form below. Our team will get back in touch within 48 hours.
Alternatively, you can browse through our listed Frequently Asked Questions on this page.
Where is Ifina based?
Ifina’s principal office is located in UK, where our specialist team handles fund formations, registrar and transfer agency services, along with treasury and banking functions for client funds.
Ifina also has offices in the British Virgin Islands and Singapore.
Is Ifina regulated?
How much does it cost to start an investment fund?
Ifina can provide an ‘all-inclusive’ fund solution for less than USD $10,000.
Cayman Fund Platform: USD $9,750:
Malta Fund Platform: EUR €25,000: